Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I found this blog The Simple Womans Daybook and thought I would play along!  So here is my entry:

FOR TODAY



Outside my window...  
there are toys in the yard that need to be picked up....a sign that my children have enjoyed being outside.

I am thinking...
of all the chores that must be done once the boys are napping

I am thankful for...
all of my family and God

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
the flooring is scheduled to be laid this weekend!!  Our books arrived last night!

From the kitchen...
the smell of the bbq that I made for dinner is still there :)
I am wearing...
the clothes I just jogged in
I am creating...
a leagacy for my children
I am going...
to send the oldest two to VBS tonight....a night out for me and the little one

I am reading...
The Blind Side

I am hoping...
that I will raise successful children

I am hearing...
the hum of my dryer

Around the house...
there is the evidence of three busy little boys

One of my favorite things...
is to take a bubble bath while sipping diet mt.dew!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
sorting through the boys closet, and finish tearing out the carpet for the new homeschool room :)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!