Monday, May 14, 2012

Montessori #2!!

Hammering!!
Eli loves this!!
This kit I purchased from Debbie Fox ~~the Bottom Shelf~~
It has ten wooden golf tees
a lobster wooden mallet
non drying clay
and a plastic bowl.


yes he did hammer his fingers a few times...but he did catch on and played quietly hammering, hammering, hammering!!

Tips from Debbie:
~~these lessons are only available to him during lesson time
~~ he must put the lesson kit back neatly on the shelf
~~lessons are rotated to keep them fun and fresh
~~assign each of the older schooling children a 30 minute time to spend "working" with the preschooler.  {I used that idea the day after the workshop and all three boys enjoyed "Eli time".}

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite activities! I wish I could of attended the workshop. I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!