Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Preschool File Folder Games





We have all purchased those $1 workbooks at the Dollar Tree.  I just saved some games and pages.  I laminated the numbers and letters to file folders.  With envelopes or pockets also.  Then I slit the pocket and envelopes open to hold the game pieces--which I also laminated.  For the letters the child matches the lower case to the uppercase.  And then I cut out various pictures for them to match the beginnig sound of the picture to the letter.  Easy, fun and inexpensive!




The DIY Show Off

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun for your PKers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post - a simple and practical way to keep those little ones happy! Thanks for sharing!
    Godspeed,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're interested in more, I offer free printable file folder games at my site. www.filefolderfarm.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!