Thursday, October 28, 2010

Field Trip: St.Louis Science Center

Building arches...out of foam blocks

...pillow blocks

Sky walk across the interstate.  Looking down on the cars.

using radar to see how fast the cars are going

binochlars to see ahead

checking out the planet Mars

walking down the time corridar of Space exploration

Moon sauce in honor of Neil Armstrong...posted the pic for my cousins from Wapakoneta :)


Step on the scale and it tells you how much you would have to pay for a ride in space....{I didnt take a pic of my amount :)}

Oh yeah the Science Center is F*R*E*E!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the "nerve pills" comment, lol! I'll have to remember that.

    This looks like soooo much fun. We used to go when the kids were little but we haven't been in awhile. Kids always enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!