Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Safety In Camouflage

 I walked out to my porch this morning and found the answer:
 There is safety in camouflage.  Monday morning I went to the doctor with what I thought was just a re-occurring bladder infection.  By noon I had an appointment with an urologist and had had some tests run along with prescriptions for a cocktail of medicines.  I left the office feeling like I may pass out at any moment.
But this morning I am reminded that my God is not one of fear.  Just as He designed this moth to be protected...He will protect me from fear and whatever is to come.  But of course right now I am minding my health and praying for a healing and/or simple diagnosis.

Another scary thing on my porch this morning....


Can someone really love skateboarding enough to get up and skateboard with out even getting dressed?
Life is good and I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!